Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Daily, Weekly Challenges With Rewards

TinyLesbianRobot

I love the idea of the single mission challenges - some quick and simple secondary objective that you can complete for bonus xp - but why not take this to the next level?

I propose, on top of single mission challenges, daily and weekly challenges, with escalating difficulty, but escalating rewards.

For example, a daily challenge could be - say - kill 100 enemies while in mid-air, and broadcast to all players in a dedicated 'challenges' menu.  Upon completing the objective, the player in question is immediately awarded with, say, 5000 credits and a random mod.

A weekly challenge would be on a higher level - something interesting and challenging at the same time.  Say, kill 50 enemies by nailing other enemies to them with the Paris, Bolto, Akbolto, or Boltor.  Upon completion, the rewards would be more significant - 25,000 credits or something, and two mods, one random, and one guaranteed uncommon or better.

Unlike the new 'Operation' mechanic, these challenges, while available to all players, are completed by and awarded to individual players.  So for one day, the challenge would be 'kill 100 enemies while in mid air'.  Some players would complete the challenge, some would not, the players who do are rewarded, and a new challenge is substituted in the next day.

This would need a LOT of balancing, but... what do you guys think of it as a base mechanic?

I like it, and I would do it even if I got nothing but more affinity, even on maxed warframes :D I like doing challenges just because they are there hehe. 

also +1 for not saying it should give Orokin reactor/catalyst/inventory slots :D

I think they already have that part covered if you played the Fusion Moa invasion weekend. Hopefully they will do more things like it in the future

As I said in the original post, the idea of this is to provide challenges that individual players can complete, rather than an event that the entire community has to work towards.