Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wouldn't It Be Cool If.....? General Suggestions

TheHeraldXII

I've just had a few ideas that I think would be kinda cool although not massively game changing and I decided to dump them here.

1:The little "challenges" that you get each mission reset everytime you complete them, granting a reward that scales up with each previous challenge completed. For example the first time you complete it it gives you 500 affinity, then 500 credits, then a consumable like a medkit, then a random mod for all challenges thereafter. This way there's an incentive to change up your playstyle a little more during a mission.

2: Crawlers counted as "downed" for the purposes of performing an execution move on them, so you can walk through those rooms that are just jam-packed with crawlers and finish them with style

3: I think it would be nice if you could rename Sentinels (and perhaps also guns and warframes as suggested in another thread).

4: On the topic of Sentinels, what if there was a mod (called Mimic or somesuch) that causes buffs applied to you to apply to your sentinel as well, so that skills like Iron Skin and Loki's Invisibility would apply to your pets as well.

5: More and varied charged melee attacks would be cool.

and that's all I can remember as of now, please leave suggestions, tweaks and your own cool ideas in the thread.