The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Friendly Clan!

Demdemeh

Hello everybody,

I am currently running my dojo which I started with two friends of my. The initial idea was to be just the three of us but then they quitted so there is only me therefore I'd like to find a new clan.

I am a "noob". I started just few months ago. I am MR 11 ongoing to MR 12.

700++ Gaming hours (sometimes I leave the game afk when I'm at work for sporadic trades)

I am 30, I'm busy with my job, got hobbies, a motorbike...in few words, a life. I like to play but I am not a teenager anymore (sigh...).

I am a specialized player, I don't like to have "all the weapons and all the frames" nor I care too much about MR.

I am looking for a clan where to find players who are willing to play time by time but without being stressed with mandatory achievements and too many rules.

I believe that a Storm Clan is the right size to be not too much dispersive/chaotic but also big enough to gather a good number of players. 

Basically a friendly environment with "adult" but also open-minded players.

Thank you! :)

My Clan has all the things you're looking for. I just need to add some more people feel free to message me ingame or TheGentlemann1 or Razerade if you would like to join. We are a storm clan by the way.

Pm'ed and taken in consideration! :)

Any other around?

My clan, Phantom Light, has no requirements for game play.  We don't require you to get any resources for the dojo or for any research, We are working towards things like the solar rails and the more 'difficult' research though.  We really do not care how often you are on either.  We have members who haven't been online in over 100 days.  We are fairly small for a Storm Clan but we are capable.  I'm sipher113, mastery 13, one of the leaders and the founder of Phantom Light.  Feel free to message me and/or add me.  You could be a valued member of my clan.

Edited by sipher113