The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving The Glaive

Cubelios

The Glaive:
the third hit, when he strikes bottom-up misses the Enemy very very often. I thougt a while about the movement (i teach Kung Fu) and if the third would be a over-head attack (means the disc comes from the back like the first punch but moves on diagonally over the left shoulder) he would hit safer and in a greater radius. this move twice after the second attack and you can go on with your standart movement.
the combo would be like this: Cut from right side - cut from left side - Cut overhead from right side - cut overhead from right side - and again
looks nice and makes sense.

A other issiue about the Glaive is that it hits your teammates. Its realistic but a huge problem. If one or two bullets are intercepted by your mates thats not a problem but if you throw your glaive and 3 of your mates ar fighting in the enemys and the glaive will be blocked at first by your friend the glaive does nothing, jumps around 3 more times and is useless the whole time. This is so annoying because we are all meele fighters (its a ninja game :D ) and 50% of the time my around jumping friends blocking my glaive. If i run ahead its no longer a teamplaying and would lose fun. So i can understand if you dont change it but it would be so much better.