Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem Whats So Bad About Oberon

KingAbelTate

But you know... Putting Blind Rage in the V slot gives you a little more... And he already has a heal, why bother with a heal aura?

I got the feeling you didn't read the lines concerning that. In fact, I'm pretty sure you just looked at the pictures and tl;dr'd the text. It doesn't matter where Blind Rage is put, the drain won't surpass 74. And aura is up to preference as I mentioned.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

The way they buffed Oberon should make him very viable. He's become more of a radiation frame and confuses enemies. He has the power of radial blind and Nyx's chaos put together.

I'm not completely sold on his moveset though, I find that his moves could be updated to make him more fun to play. Rarely do I find myself using smite and renewal. The healing ability, in my opinion, should be thrown out for some sort of new ability. Like having waves of energy shoot to allies and then having allies do random elemental damage of some sort for a limited time rather than healing. Update it so that hallowed ground works on nullifiers and removing their nullifying abilities or giving an area of protection from nullifiers. See if they updated it like that, Oberon would be used way more often and it's not like the switches I ask for is OP anyways.

Edited by ivlr3vil