The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

House Of Immortals Is Now Recruiting

(XBOX)LichHound

heres a small run down

xbox one clan

we play warframe and other games so we are looking for members who play more than just warframe. we are a tight knit group of friends who have seen a lot of things together so we don't really just except any person who comes by, we are a mercenary group that doesn't work like any other clan or group, we have demands and ways of doing stuff, so we are looking for people who see interest in what we do and recruit only those who are respectful to us and also make a good friend, were a 3 man team with a member in reserve and another off the radar so its pretty much just three of us left, with a other friend who owns his own group that we hang with from time to time. we wish to open back up up our recruitment and build our selves a respectable group of well depending on how many we get we haven't really made a limit the more the better.  but ill leave additional information down below in a link to our website where you can find hopefully what your looking for and if your still interested you can from there go ahead and talk to me Sinister x Wolf and we will get started from there. other than that either leave you thoughts below ill try and keep a eye on this, if not send me a message to my gamer tag above. 

http://rgrc.proboards.com

oh and to clear up any possible confusion we go by the name Legion of Exiles as well, due to name changes in the past and well we cant fix the name because either we cant or like the website says rgrc I don't want to pay around $20 to do so. 

Also we are always looking for great alliances to whichever group wishes to play along side us its always greatly appreciated and a great way to pick up and learn new things. we are small so having others to back us up when needed is great and we will make sure to repay the favor.

Edited by (XB1)Sinister x Wolf