The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Tempest- (Shadow Clan) Recruiting

(PSN)XxWrathxX2190

Tempest is looking for helpful, friendly, loyal, and active players to add to our ranks. We are a shadow clan, so we don't have a ton of members yet. We do, however, have a good group of guys that are helpful and respectful to all players, no matter what skill level. Along with a clan emblem, we have a large dojo complete with all labs, a lot of completed research, and other projects. We encourage our members to assist with projects, donations, and helping one another. Tempest is in search of all sorts of players: casual, hardcore, and morning/day/night. Anyone is welcome to join!

Short term goals:

Recruiting more members and working on perfecting the dojo.

Long term goals:

Becoming a Moon Clan and gaining the reputation of being one of the best, most friendly clans on Warframe.

Rules:

1. To put it simply, don't be an A-hole. We still joke around, trash talk, and give each other a hard time. Just don't take it too far.

2. Help fellow clan members whenever you can.

3. Help donate!

Leave a comment if you have any questions! Wanna join Tempest? Drop me a comment, message me on PSN, or PM me in-game (XxWrathxX2190). You can also contact (Dark_Paradox91) or (Deathkell001) in-game or on PSN. Other contacts in-game are (Anonymous_society), (XxJester_JokerxX), or (Hondro3). Thanks for your time!

Edited by (PS4)XxWrathxX2190

We didn't win the battle for Coba on Earth, but we did get Prime Masters down to 84%. That is the lowest they have been in a very long time and it's thanks to the support of our awesome clan members, the alliance we're in, and all the other players that helped us out. We are proud to be Tempest and we would like for you to come be proud with us. Join us today! We have big goals, all while remaining a friendly and active clan. And to Prime Masters, just know that next time Coba is ours! =)