Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More In-Depth Sentinel System

Zzz702

My two cents... I would love a more in-depth sentinel system. Something similar to Phantasy Star Online ep 1 & 2 MAG system. Where you can feed it extra foundry mats you have laying around (because we all know we have a metric crap ton of salvage and polymer wasting away in our inventory). The more you feed it, the more levels it gains and depending what you feed it, it acquires different stats each level which are then used in conjunction with whichever warframe has the sentinel equipped at the time. Also every 10 or so levels it evolves into a bigger/better sentinel. I would also love some skins that you can apply to a sentinel once it reaches a certain level. In PSO they had some pretty silly ones like a hamburger or various gaming systems but they also had some cool ones like a little cyborg fox looking one, some technowing looking things, devil wings etc etc. Ultimately I feel sentinels have the potential to open up a whole new subsection of the game to be excited about and gives us another reason to stay interested in the game after maxing out all the frames and weapons :x

Edit: Just to clarify, I love this game and have in no way lost any interest in it xD I would just like to see more. 

Edited by Zzz702

I'm pretty sure the Sentinel system is still bare-bones at the moment, so there will probably be plenty more depth coming to them :) Though this idea is interesting, I don't think it would fit with the warframe ranking system... HOWEVER! Perhaps craftable components for a sentinel, different components impacting different stats and requiring different materials to craft?

Although i'm not sure it was true, someone mentioned noticing that sentinals equipment gives passive boosts, I know that my shade seems to use inviso a lot more when the tail is equiped. Anyone know if this is true?