The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ethereal Flame] Looking For Active Members

Sorrowsong

profile-f0eeb6065ccbab9c41808934.jpg

The Ethereal Flame is looking for active players to join our community. We are a branch of the Ethereal Wind clan in the Prometheus alliance - long running clan nearing the second year in Warframe, which is comprised of players from all over the EU with a diverse pool of player abilities and skills ranging from casual players to end-game veterans.

Our community is based on teamwork and having fun. Since this is a recently opened branch, our dojo is currently under sped up construction, as is our clan’s website, but we have a running raidcall server and our alliance members are always there to help us.

What we offer within our clan:

Friendly, helpful community of skilled and very lively players

Trade station

Progression and promotion system

Regular void missions

Regular clan resource, prime part, core and credit farming expeditions

Raidcall server for better communication

Clan website and forums (soon)

Clan competitions where you can win platinum or rare items (soon)

What we would like you to be:

We are recruiting people of any rank, any skill. The only two things required are: 1) the ability to listen and learn and 2) being polite. There is always something new to know about warframe, no matter how long you’ve been playing it.

If you are interested or want to find out more leave a message here or contact

Sorrowsong or Itchytriggers

In game

Edited by Sorrowsong

profile-f0eeb6065ccbab9c41808934.jpg

The Ethereal Flame is looking for active players to join our community. We are a branch of the Ethereal Wind clan in the Prometheus alliance - long running clan nearing the second year in Warframe, which is comprised of players from all over the EU with a diverse pool of player abilities and skills ranging from casual players to end-game veterans.

Our community is based on teamwork and having fun. Since this is a recently opened branch, our dojo is currently under sped up construction, as is our clan’s website, but we have a running raidcall server and our alliance members are always there to help us.

What we offer within our clan:

Friendly, helpful community of skilled and very lively players

Trade station

Progression and promotion system

Regular void missions

Regular clan resource, prime part, core and credit farming expeditions

Raidcall server for better communication

Clan website and forums (soon)

Clan competitions where you can win platinum or rare items (soon)

What we would like you to be:

We are recruiting people of any rank, any skill. The only two things required are: 1) the ability to listen and learn and 2) being polite. There is always something new to know about warframe, no matter how long you’ve been playing it.

If you are interested or want to find out more leave a message here or contact

Sorrowsong or Itchytriggers

In game

i mastery rank 5 got loki loki p rhino p and a lot of weapon need clan plz

Hey I'd really like to join this Ghost Clan.

IGN: cVirtuoso

I started out, but I am super active. I really want to join a clan so that I can not only make friends but learn useful things, and get help or assist others with certain missions. I mainly want to join a small clan like this because the last clan I was in was a moon clan and there was little to no interaction within the members. So hopefully I can join this one :)

Edited by cVirtuoso

Hello, cVirtuoso!

Thank you for the reply!

I've added you to my friendlist to have a chat in game

If I won't be online tomorrow, be free to have a word with Itchytriggers

Oh I actually didn't get any invite, you might have sent to the wrong person maybe, but I have sent both you and Itchytriggers an invite as well.

Hello, Stone

Thank you for your interest, but I'm sorry to say, that currently we have all our 10 slots full

We will be expanding to a Shadow clan and will start our recruitment in the other section, but still need to finish some organisational issues.

If you want, feel free to add me to the friendlist and we'll have a chat as soon as that happens

Edited by Sorrowsong

hey im rank 3 have volt rank 3 almost 4, pretty skilled and geared well. had lots of fusion since first CBT so im geard well i belive, playing almost daily not much but still active. im a family man and work so there will be days i will not play.

my IGN is Avraham