Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: More Delay On Enemy Alarm

Di0medes

One thing that has been bugging me whenever i try to do any sort of stealthy approach, having an enemy run to a console and hit their button and immediately setting off the alarm is really annoying.

All im suggesting is a two or three second period to let you kill them at the console before the alarm goes off (sort of a reward for being attentive to enemies around you.)

The same should be done for the lockdown computers as well imo.

Would be nice. Admit I'm pretty tired of them just walking up to a console and suddenly ALARM. As if every single console on every single ship in the solar system has a big "ENEMY INVADERS EVERYONE FREAK OUT" button on them.

These are the only computer panels that immediatly become active.  If any of our computers worked this good irl I'd be very happy.

Joking aside, I agree there should be at least a 1-2 second delay, that they are accessing the terminal and initiating the alert/lockdown.

Would be nice. Admit I'm pretty tired of them just walking up to a console and suddenly ALARM. As if every single console on every single ship in the solar system has a big "ENEMY INVADERS EVERYONE FREAK OUT" button on them.

Actually, I think that's all those monitors are for. XD That's why you have to HACK them to clear out a lockdown.