The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Muay Jitsu!

(XBOX)BrothaLynshHung

Every room built and decorations finished, all research done in every lab(except for 4 blueprints which i have resources for, waiting 4 days to finish all when the ones currently in progress are done), clan emblem just got accepted by DE! Being added in next hotfix/update).

Only setbacks which will all be non existant soon, my warframe chat doesnt work except a few very rare cases, so you'll have to message me on my xbox account "BrothaLynshHung" if you want help with missions or anything. Sent ticket to DE two weeks ago, slow process but theyre helping.

Everything possible is done except for about 1/4 of the colour researches, which im finishing as quickly as the timers are done, but will take about 10-14 days to finish. Until then we're stuck at 10 members so we dont have to spend 100x resources to colour rooms and need 100x more pigment to research the last colours. I have all the resources needed already to upgrade to 1000 member clan just waiting for colours to finish.

I had to kick 3 members who were mastery rank 0 and offline for over 2 weeks, clearly just trying the game out, so send my xbox account a message if you want an invite or post here!

Gauranteed the best dojo you'll ever see:) I poured my heart and soul into making it perfect the past month and a half lol.

Edited by (XB1)BrothaLynshHung

• 4 weeks later...