The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grid - Veteran Shadow Clan Is Recruiting.

Spobbles

0wGwO7H.jpg

Greetings fellow tenno, we are Grid. A shadow clan comprising of social people. Most of our members are veterans (six MR 18 and four MR19 players to date), a mixture of casual and hardcore players.

We are part of the large Binary alliance.https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/418863-binary-alliance-45-clans-strong-is-looking-for-new-members/

We're not fussed with leaderboards, though we have been there before. You'll find Grid 12th for the Cryotic Front event. (Ghost clan section)

There a few requirements for joining, personality counts over Mastery Rank and experience. "inv me plz" will not get you far. Make a good case for yourself, please.

Constant activity is not required, we just want people who will keep reasonably active for a long period of time and be social.

We have a massive and fully decorated dojo, as well as fully researched labs. We also have an alliance website and teamspeak available for all to use.

Grid is mostly based in Oceania, with a few Europeans and Americans too.

Message me in-game, here on the forums or leave a comment below to apply. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Clan Warlords: Spobbles / Ezaura

Member count: 24/30

Edited by Spobbles

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan I've been playing since closed beta but with some intervals I've recently rejoined the community and am looking for an active and friendly clan.
Mastery rank 13.
Most frames.
Don't like Archwings very much although starting to boost it for new patch archwing boss.

Not too competitive mainly there for the fun not the leaderboards.

Proud owner of Snipetron and Braton Vandals.    :->

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan I've been playing since closed beta but with some intervals I've recently rejoined the community and am looking for an active and friendly clan.

Mastery rank 13.

Most frames.

Don't like Archwings very much although starting to boost it for new patch archwing boss.

Not too competitive mainly there for the fun not the leaderboards.

Proud owner of Snipetron and Braton Vandals.    :->

I've sent you an invite, will talk to you more in-game.