The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Alright!

You all should have received invites!

CelticOtter and BlueFenrisulfr, it says that you are already in a clan, so I assume you were waiting for a confirmation of your application or have a pending invite in your inbox?

Either way, we'd be happy to have you, just make sure you're free to receive the invite and I will resend it! :)

Stay vigilant~

Nickname:  Ty

Steam Userpage: Tysere

What are your goals in Warframe?: Farm stuff, be entertained

How serious are you about Warframe? : Semi-casual. I like to farm and play seriously when stuff I want is released, once I get it...nothing to do until more content is added

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?
(not required, but helpful) : Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Part of the fandom, and also for the access to clan benefits, as well as people to play with more regularly for events and such.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Bonesaki

Nickname
Sarabi

Steam Userpage:

What are your goals in Warframe?
I wish to become the casual collector of overlord frames
How serious are you about Warframe? :

I dont know, it never remembers my birthday, I dont know if I want to commit to a relationship like that = <

DAh, For great speaking purpoises!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :

To engage in clan carnage, and lounge about like a lazy hyena in the dojo.

MAybe, maybe not = D.

Nickname (if you carry another outside of the game): kryori

Steam Userpage: I prefer to keep my steam info private and will not join any steam groups.

What are your goals in Warframe? (Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Farm up and level one of everything, help other folks do the same, blow up ALL the things!

How serious are you about Warframe? : Very much aware that it's a game and I'm here to have fun first and foremost, but when it comes down to the wire I do play to win.  

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? (not required, but helpful) : Ayup.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I've bounced around from one small clan to another for a while and never actually -played- with any of my clanmates.  During that time I've maxed out all my frames and started running out of weapons to level; I'm ready to farm the void with a steady group of people, and warfurs seem to be active based on the most recent event scoreboards.  

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : Nope, but I wouldn't be surprised to bump into a lot of folks who know me.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game):

Just graybandit :-)

Steam Userpage:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/graybandit/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) :

Casual, just kind of trying to have fun and unlock stuff.

SRS. BSNS.

(not required, but helpful) :

Yes.

Because my cat compels me. Also, you seem active and fun.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :

Yup, Zoyd.

Hi GUys

I totally love warframes and play it a bit too much

Seek a clan of laidback people

Friend of mine (Zoyd) recommended u guys

Please accept me

Due to me having a life - I cant play as much as i wanna be, would love to be really really good at this game but am not, im improving tho

I have a srong preference for some frames and hate others - recently i acquired ash and zephyr, love them both becasue they are a little bit dificult to play - especially ash, so it becomes  a challenge to play them, everybody cna rhino bulldzoer his way through enemies, thats not my way - i want to become a bit of a sublte player.

I only play in the weekensd

If more questions ask

In game name is Ozimidas

Hope to hear from u guys 

Nickname
warguy

in game name: warguy890

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunit...61197995059259/

What are your goals in Warframe? Collector, frame overlord

How serious are you about Warframe? I guess I love the game experience

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? My friend (werewolf gene) told me about the clan and it seems a nice clan to join

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? yeah,(werewolf gene)

Nickname: Oranwolf 

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oranwolf

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Casual player

How serious are you about Warframe? : I play a couple hours a day as of right now. I enjoy the game a lot as well and will probably continue to play often

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I was recommended by USAF_Growlmon and I just would like to be part of a friendly community of fellow furs!!

(And if so, what is their Name?) :yep, his warframe id is :  USAF_Growlmon

Edited by Oranwolf

Nickname:  SbmGanM
(if you carry another outside of the game):

Steam Userpage: 
 http://steamcommunity.com/id/SbmGanM/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Casual player

How serious are you about Warframe? : I play the game about 2- 3 hours on the weekdays and 4-6 on the weekends.

(not required, but helpful) : Yes, I have a headset and I am willing to get anything that used for communicating.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I want to join a bigger clan that can open more opportunities to my experience on Warframe. Also my friend has just recently join and said that it was not a bad clan and you guys a re very friendly. 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? 
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Yes, Oranwolf he was just accepted into the clan 

Everyone that applied was accepted! Welcome to Warfurs!

Nickname:  SbmGanM

@SbmGanM: It says you're still in another clan! Maybe you have a pending invite? I'll try again with sending your invite when that is cleared up! :) Edited by Sherbniz

Nickname: Harbringer_of_Despasir

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Harbringer_of_Despasir

What are your goals in warframe?

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-Overlord,...): Casual Player

How serious are you about warframe? I play for 2-4 hours on a weekday, and 4-6 hours a day on the weekends. 

Do you have a headset/ microphone?
(Not required, but helpful) Yes, I have two in case one breaks. 

Why do you want to join Warfurs?

I want to join a bigger clan to open up more opportunities to enhance my experience on Warframe. I have also hear from two of my friends who have joined Warfurs and they say that you guys are very friendly and good clan. 

Yes, I was brought here by Oranwolf and SbmGanM who were both recently accepted into Warfurs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Marth/Marthrian

Steam Userpage:  
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MarthrianRagescale/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : farm every weapon/warframe/mod and help people out along the way.

How serious are you about Warframe? : GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

(not required, but helpful) : had 3, 3 died, R.I.P, will get another soon

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : because I'm too lazy to start my own :P.  My friend is in this clan and I want to represent/help people.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : I can't remember his name XD

Nickname (if you carry another outside of the game):

Miles A.M., just Miles is fine

Steam Userpage:

MilesAMatthias (or search Miles A.M.)

What are your goals in Warframe? (Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) :

Semi-collector, progress competely through the galaxy, then figure things out from there

Serious enough to get done what needs to be while in-game, casual in terms of only playing when I truly feel I want to play, no more no less.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? (not required, but helpful) :

Don't always use, but do have one

Join up with friends and other furs. Also access to clan research (hey I'm honest!)

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?):

ChancetheDragon

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Ayu for short is fine~

Steam Userpage: Ayutashi

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Just progressing through missions atm! Always enjoy collecting things, though ;3

How serious are you about Warframe? : At the moment I play daily, but it's not my only go-to game.  I watch alerts for things I'd like to nab, mostly, and play a mission or two beyond that unless friends need help with something.

(not required, but helpful) : Not at the moment~

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Have a couple friends already in-clan, but looking for more friends to run various things with when no one else is on.  I'm still building things up, not great at soloing yet, but also willing to help newer players run missions.  Clan research is a plus, as I'm new to all that, too.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Natas Black and Draco are friends of mine

SPECIAL REQUEST!
I'm currently leading a small ghost clan by the name of Furframes. I'd like to stay in my clan because it's a place meant for me and some friends. So why am I here? Well U13 is set to launch next week and with it comes the badlands and alliances. I was hoping that as fellow furry based clans we could form one together. If your interested please PM me through the forums to let me know and we can discuss things from there.

Hello Sherbniz, Warfurs and everyone else who reads this,

Due to the inactivity of my former clan and the upcoming of U13 which brings the Badlands, I decided to join a clan that (hopefully) won't be inactive.

Tough, it's not like I only join for the badlands, but for having a nice ingame community too (like, helping each other out, when needed or just talking about stuff).

And now, here's my application form:

Nickname: I may be called "Konn", if it's easier.

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deanoa (Tough, you won't find much there)

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Out of your 3 examples, I'd say Collector and Frame-Overload. But I just    like the game itself. Playing it, forging new weapons, having fun times in missions... All these little things than can make my day.

How serious are you about Warframe? : It's not like I dedicate my life to it. It's still just a game to me. But a really fun one that I really like to play!

(not required, but helpful) : I do have one, yes. But I think I have to mention, that I don't really like to use voice chats like "Raidcall" or "TS3". Maybe I can change my mind if I get to know everyone (or at least someone) better.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : As I already stated above, my old clan was pretty much inactive. The main reasons I want to join are, that I'd like to have a nice clan in which I can just talk with people and do missions. Help each other out, maybe trading some Prime Parts/Mods or something. Things like that. Oh, and I forgot to mention the badlands, in which I'd like to help.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : No, I was not. I looked through the forums and saw your Topic. I read about your calan and thought it was a good place to stay.

Well, that was my application, I guess. I hope for a quick reply.

Edited by Deanoa

Nickname (if you carry another outside of the game): Gamer Wolf

Steam Userpage: 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamerwolf/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : A mix of casual and collecting weapons and warframes for my arsenal to help out in missions.

How serious are you about Warframe? : I'm not exactly hardcore about this game, but I do enjoy playing it a lot and I'm focused on getting the missions completed.

(not required, but helpful) : Yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :  To play with other furs and friends.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : ChancetheDragon

Nickname: LostAlpha

What are your goals in Warframe?: To have fun and meet new people and to collect tons of weapons.

How serious are you about Warframe? : I play as often as i can but at the least once every other day.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? : Yes but i like to get to know people first.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because it seems like a fun and active community where i can have fun and enjoy my self while bashing in the heads of grineer.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Griph.Tricorp well hes not been on in about 160 days so you might have removed him.

Hm, that's quite some influx due to the Badlands announcement!

Due how much effort is seemingly involved in the construction and maintaining of solar rails and us being a mountain clan, I doubt that we can lead the foray into the Badlands alone.

We can however, look into forming, or joining an alliance.

If anyone is interested in forming an Alliance with Warfurs, send me a PM!

Let us venture into the unknown together!

Hiya Warfurs! I'm friends with Davasgo, who's currently in the clan.

I hear it's a fantastic, active guild, so I look forward to ninja-ing up with all of ya! :3c

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Aelorias

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vsaetern/home/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : I'm both casual and a collector. I'm here to collect ALL THE THINGS. :D!

How serious are you about Warframe? : Dedicated, but I know my limits. :3

(not required, but helpful) : Nope! :o

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : My super sexy friend Davasgo invited me!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : YESSSSS. It's DAVASGO! Dx (the super sexy one)

Edited by Aelorias

Nickname: Shadowsteppe

Steam Userpagehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036487339

Current Goals In Warframe: To continue my advanced progression through the ranks and continue the mastery of each and every unique weapon, whether it'd be projectile or melee.  I also hope to keep the vow of not spending a single cent while playing the game, though i feel rather doubtful currently.  And right now, attempting to join a clan.  I had heard of this fine collection of Tennos through a friend of mine.

Seriousness of Warframe play: I'm well balanced between the lines of a very serious player and a laid back chap.  Though in times of need I can be very Immersed and ferocious as a player >;P

Do you own a Headset and or Microphone?

I own a microphone, but do not own a headset sadly.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?

Funnily enough, i require a clan to be apart of, and my close friend Ebony Drakeling suggested this one.  Furthermore, I want to know a bit of the furry side of things in communities to engage, be apart of, and give back.  As a starting artist, i'm hoping to stride forth my efforts, and maybe even contribute such a skill towards aiding the clan in whatever it wishes.

Where you brought here by another Warfurs member?

Indeed i was, this fine chap here named Ebony Drakeling.  I am grateful to him, a very kind individual, and a close friend of mine.

Dats all folks!  Hope to see you all in game and engrossed in slashing or hacking Grineer, and or corpus, to Pieces!  xD

Name: Daniel, though don't call me Daniel please.

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095920851 had to type out that mess of numbers because copy paste doesn't like me :(

Ingame Name: Varian_Night, though I'm fine with just Varian.

Age: 18 and ready for anything the furry community has to throw at me as long as I get a belly rub at the end :3

I've been playing warframe for a little over a year now though I just got back into it a few weeks ago when my computer decided to stop being a derp  and run it again without crashing 3 minutes into a mission. I have access to a headset and mic though you'll probably not hear me talk, instead hearing disgruntled sounds coming from me as the body I pinned to the wall with an arrow transcends into the planes of oblivion because ragdoll physics are the best thing ever made.

I would like to join warfurs because fur friends are the best friends and the only people who say otherwise are liars and non-believers in the lotuscat (all hail lotuscat btw, much cute). I was also suggested to come here by a fellow member named chozoscout and despite what he says I promise it's the complete opposite (you can decide what I mean by that).

My goals in warframe are to be the ultimate master of the universe and rule with an iron fist while relaying the teachings of lotuscat to the MOA's because they run around like chickens and chickens are a type of bird and cats eat birds so lotuscat approves.

My seriousness about warframe goes on a scale of high tier defence tension where if my snowglobe goes down we're all dead, to laughing at every single ragdoll I see because they all look so funny.

My favorite frame is the Frost prime, people judge him for having an "ugly" helmet, but it's like a cool crown that practically says "I'm the king of high tier defence" and the Canadian side of me just has to agree with an ice frame, like it's destiny that I use frost (cheesy line but it's true).

That's about everything needed to know about me for warframe, hopefully if I'm accepted into the clan we can play together and get to know each other better.

Edited by Varian_Night

Nickname: Zicak

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zicak

Current Goals In Warframe: I'm something of a collector. More than anything, I just want to be able to shoot everything with everything.

Seriousness of Warframe play: Not very. I don't have the time to be playing the game 8-10 hours a day, but I do like to get on for an hour or two a day and kill things. Of course, this may change if I can get into a clan and actually have others to do things like T3 missions and things that require something resembling organization.

Do you own a Headset and or Microphone? I do, yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? I am a returning player after having taken something of a break from the game. Thus, I am looking for a clan to join, and after browsing several recruitment threads, I have decided that this one most fits what I want.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? No. I just stumbled across it.

Name : Bonehaus

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonehaus/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : 
 to do everything this game has to offer me, its freaking superpowred space ninjas with guns, this fills out my 13-year old power fantasy quite nicely and it has almost become meditative with the level of skill it can allow

How serious are you about Warframe? : 726 hours serious....

(not required, but helpful) : got it 

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Broframe is losing its active community and I wanna get back into the fandom a little more

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Bambilio I think that frame's name was

Name: Vita

Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/graywolf872000

Goals in Warframe: Mainly just to have fun with friends!

Seriousness about Warframe: I tend to play in the evenings for about 4-6 hours each day, depending on what I want to do or what my friends are up to.

Microphone/Headset: Yep got those!

Reasons for joining: Related to the goals thing, mainly just want to play with more folks like myself!

Recommendations from Friends: I was recommended by my buddies ChancetheDragon and BlueFenrisulfr ~