The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan Gmt +0

TheZenArtofFU

Hi,

So i'm relatively new to the game and am fast becoming obsessed with my Tenno.I'm a mature (30's) gamer who enjoys a laugh but really enjoys teamwork based success. It would be nice to have some people to talk to and bounce off of while i'm learning the game and progressing.

Currently my frames = 2 +Arc(just got that over the weeekend)

Excal Maxed(+tato)

Loki - Less said the better. :)

I have Titanium i picked up on a 70% discount and want to buy a few frames. I'm the kind of guy who will buy what the team needs though rather then 'i gots the imba dps build and fefth the rest of ya'. I'm kind of leaning towards a heal frame and a Rhino. However due to my lack of experience i'm hesitant to jump all over them and then never use them. :)

Previous games i've played that split roles like this have always seen me sway towards support/heal/tank rather than DPS.

Uk based clan would be awesome, failing that GMT+-2 otherwise the actual clan event game time becomes limited to nil.

I'm not interested in a large homogenised clan where i'm lost in the mix. I want to know my team mates and them know me. Effective combat requires it. I have TS client and Headset/mic.

On most nights and can play at a hardcore(time) level if required.

Any questions feel free.

- Zen

I would like to offer a place for you as I play with many UK players even with being based in the US, and I too also understand the dislike in over populated guilds. But I am hesitant to offer as the clan I have while fully stocked with research it holds currently only 3 members (all of which with 400+ hrs in the game). 

If you cant seem to find anywhere else to settle feel free to message me. 

We are MORBID, a shadow clan, planning a comeback after a bit of inactivity in Warframe. We would like to have players who can help us grow once more. We have done all the research and have a complete Dojo with the exception of Solar rails. We would like to have someone join us in the higher ranks and help with the administration and such. If you are interested, let me know. Our clan is pretty old, been there since the beginning of open beta.

We've got people from all across the globe. 

Check us out : https://morbidguild.guildlaunch.com