Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Day, 18 H And Level Max...

Saquiel

Hello,

Why can we get the max level so easily.

On 4D (and I work too), around 18H in game I up Trinity, with 1 Latron at top level...It's really too short. In the same time, I caft ether dagger and twin vipers.

Will you up the max level or slow the leveling at the release?

If done right you can easily level a weapon to 30 in about 5hours of ingame time. But i don't see a problem in that. There are enough weapons and frames in the game to keep one buisy and there are constantly comming more.

It's all about trying all the warframes you like. Also, having a max level warframe does not actually mean mastering it and taking it to the full potential. Go craft other warframes, i know i did. 

I've go max Volt, Excalibur and Ash, all the parts for Loki and Nyx and now i'm farming for Frost. The game feels like there's more to come.

Also, mastery. You only get ranks when leveling weapons and warframes. I think the max rank can be reached by maxing everything in game.

That's a true ninja master!

i maxed my first warframe pretty fast too. (excalibur) and then started farming the others

now i got trinity, saryn, ash, banshee and loki. (all 30 except banshee). rhino mag and volt are cooking and don't forget the weapons. got a glaive the other day, enjoyed it so far.