The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Oce Clan

_Battosai

Hi there,

Hoping to join a clan

IGN: Frenzi

I live in NZ, work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm

Active week nights and weekends

Played casually a while back but had to take a break, now I'm looking to fine tune and improve my Warframe knowledge/skills.

Mastery rank 6 with 8 frames

Will contribute whatever I can to help the clan progress and evolve.

We are MORBID, a shadow clan, planning a comeback after a bit of inactivity in Warframe. We would like to have active players to help us grow once more. We have done all the research and have a complete Dojo with the exception of Solar rails. We also are looking to have someone join us in the higher ranks and help with the administration and such. If you are interested, let me know. Our clan is pretty old, been there since the beginning of open beta.

Check us out : https://morbidguild.guildlaunch.com

:Hello :) Not sure if you've found a clan yet, but LiVe is a clan based in Australia that is currently taking in new members. Most of our members are from way back when, and don't play anymore so they have been removed. We now have few members and are starting up again, as our Alliance has just starting their recruiting phase. (Alliance currently has 3500+ members) Considering we are both in a relative time zone, we should be on at the same time. We are on from 5-9pm on Weeknights, and on for most of the weekend. We have all the labs and pretty much anything you could need. 

Website: http://revolutiongamingaustralia.com/staff/welcome?user=935

Feel free to message me here, or in-game :)