The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Vipers(Tweeks?)

Mustemploy

I think the twin vipers for its cost of 115k credits needs to be buffed up a bit because it burns up a clip in a second or less and will only get 1 enemy killed then you have to reload.Of course you can always get mods on it,but even so it will still be weak against stronger units I have armor piercing more damage multishot and it takes me atleast 2 mags to take out a level 40ish enemy this is just my opinion and there are only two options to make the twin vipers better.

1:Make it cheaper to craft because its price is a bit high for this weapon

2:Add atleast 2-4 bullets in the clip and 1-2 more damage :/ with a higher crit chance this is my opinion but comment below what you think D:

Yeah. I still think getting 20 rifle bullets for gorgon isnt same as for burston or lex vs vipers/afuris.

I think that scavanger mods should dbl the ammount you pick up, not increase chance of that drop (because right now I rather use rifle amp then scavanger)

I usually get less ammo when I use a scavanger artifact (well that's what it feels like), like one recent game with stock viper I tried to level up a bit (for mastery) before making twin vipers. I didn't find a single ammo drop for pistols till the end of the map where 5 dropped in a row, didn't need the ammo anymore by then unfortunately.