The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan.

(XBOX)iWuf

Hello there! I am Valentine(Male). I am currently looking for a LGBTQ Friendly clan. I am 18 years old, and currently have three maxed out warframes. I am active almost all day (I no life this game, and I just got it) My preferred class is:

Mesa: I've found that paired with a Trinity, Mesa's final ability is deadly and very useful in Void Defense missions (Highest kills in a T3-804 [Most on the team.]) It is effective for clearing a room, granted you have enough health/armor/and shields to take a few shots.

Karak:  Most definitely my favorite weapon to burst fire with (Yes, I know it's automatic). Small clip size-but great damage makes this weapon preferred when in a tough spot.

AkVasto: My favorite pair of revolvers, the AkVasto's DPS/ROF Makes them Ideal for any combat situation regarding non-shielded enemies.

Fang Prime: A weapon I can simply not stop using, Fang prime cuts through enemies like a hot knife through butter. It's one drawback I find is it's horrid against enemies that are 7+ Levels above me.

Aura (Energy Siphon): I find this surprisingly useful, as in two minutes, I would have regenerated 120 energy, enough to clear a room with Mesa's final ability. That, and it works for the whole team.

Warframe List: Ash-Lv 30, Mesa-Lv 30, Mirage-Lv 30, Volt-Lv 22, Oberon-Lv 16, Nova Prime-Lv 1

Anyone willing to let me join their clan? If so, Message me either here, or on the XB1

GT: NakotaValentine