Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb Merle Raksa Kubrow, Athletic Build With Fluffy Legs

Sorry to drop in, but fluffy legs are just a trait of athletic female kubrows, and gender of a dog is totally random, so even if you buy one with fluffy feet - chances are you might get just an athletic male, with no fluffy feet at all.

So, if you want to get those fluffy feet, you just have to take athletic prints and clone them till you get a girl  pup :)

Sorry to drop in, but fluffy legs are just a trait of athletic female kubrows, and gender of a dog is totally random, so even if you buy one with fluffy feet - chances are you might get just an athletic male, with no fluffy feet at all.

So, if you want to get those fluffy feet, you just have to take athletic prints and clone them till you get a girl  pup :)

Fluffy legs are possible on males, and I can get photo proof after a long hunt through the forums that I don't really want to do right now. But regardless, if they're more common on females I'll just breed endlessly. XD

I might have something that will work for you. I'd you are still looking by the time I get home, I'll check my imprints.

I'm still looking.