The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunfighter Warframe

Heruactic

Id love to see a warframe that utilizes the weapons for its skills, or has skills that support its weapons.

Something along the lines of doing an AOE attack by with damage determined by the ammo in the clip and weapon strenght. (used on secondary weapons to prevent Hek roundabouts)

Skill to replenish 1 or 2 clips worth of Ammunition to teammates.

Skill that would do Cone damage by using all the amunition from the Primary weapon.

Crowd controll skill by throwing a grenade or something. Making the enemy fall down and unable to get up for a few seconds.

We allready got Excalibur which does the oposite. Now lets have some Gunplay =).

P.S. GENTLEMEN, it is in my opinion that the probability of moderators and developers picking up on this idea depends heavilly on the comments and feedback of my fellow players. In order to test such a bold claim i implore you, the reader, the awesome guy/gal to take a few moments and post your approval/dissaproval and/or opinion in this thread. (like a petition) Thank you.

Edited by Heruactic

This sounds really cool, but using all your remaining ammo to do a skill (that cone attack you were talking about) sounds really risky. I love the idea of the grenades though, if the jackal can kill us with grenades, why cant we kill him with grenades? XD Good idea as a whole.