Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Credit Runs

Arrowthorn

Question

Personally, I like Cytherean on Venus as it is a Corpus Exterminate (Kill All) mission with a a lot of lockers.  You just take your Kubrow with Scavenger Mod at 90% chance to unlock a locked locker.  I can easily make 8k to 10k credits in about 1/2 hour.  It's a little time consuming to allow for the time it takes the kubrow to make up it's mind to even attempt the locker.  Although it seems their pathing has improved recently.  Either that or I've just grown very accustom to knowing where to stand to get them to attempt a locker.

Anyone else have good credit runs they would like to post about?

When I farm for credits, I either do tower missions (esp capture) or high level dark sector defense.

All void missions give mad credits (on top of the prime parts, which are really nice), but capture is the most efficient for credit earning. Tower capture can take me less than five minutes, regardless of tier, on my zephyr. A T1 capture will give me around 9-10k per run, and it's super easy, and sometimes it even rewards me with another void key on completion. T2 is more like 14k, t3 hovers around 20k, T4 is about 25K. You need void keys for this of course.

E gate (venus) is a nice place to farm for T1 keys of all kinds; you get them at 3 successful excavators, and one more every 4 thereafter (3, 7 11, 15, etc.) Cambria is similarly good for all T2 and T3. If you have some T1 defense or survival keys, you can actually get more keys by doing 5-15 minutes' worth of each of those, and it's really easy to get a team for those missions in recruiting chat who would be willing to carry you if you're hosting the key (speaking from my PC warframe experience). Most people will want to do survival or defense to 20 minutes or waves respectively, for the sake of rotation C rewards, but even if you go that long you'll probably get credits faster from these missions than what you've been doing (not to mention the sweet prime loot)

People farm ceres dark sector defense for credits all the time. Just run 5 waves and drop out - bam, ~20k credits in ~10 minutes (depending on your team for the time, and the owning clan's tax for the credit yield). It's easy to get a pubjoin team for it; you can probably get carried if you aren't already strong. If you have a good mesa on hand it's disgustingly fast. Dark sector defense on pluto is nice as well. Of course, you have to fight through some high level places to get to these missions in the first place.

Edited by Lovesplosions