The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams Is Recruiting!

enderian.

*** CRYOGENIC DREAMS IS NOW STORM SIZE - SEE OUR NEW RECRUITMENT THREAD: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/572469-cryogenic-dreams-is-recruiting/ ***

u7znxAe.png

Cryogenic Dreams is a Shadow Clan within the Eyes of the Void alliance. We welcome players of all experience levels/MR/age/whatever, and encourage our more able members to help others succeed. We do not currently have plans to upgrade from Shadow size. I will update this thread as we gain/remove members.

ij1imeJ.png?1

Our researches are 100% complete and are well-kept as far as researching new additions. The clan dojo includes an obstacle course, dueling room, observatory and any necessities.

We, thus far, are pretty casual. But if you're interested in gaining standing in the clan you should show us that you are eager to help others, interested in supporting our alliance, and planning on sticking around. Ask one of our higher ranking members about a promotion. Clan Teamspeak is optional, however we respect the right of individual squads to require Teamspeak participation during Tactical Alerts and events. We tend to remove members after a 30 day inactivity period, but we can always re-invite you when you come back to Warframe.

If you are interested in joining, please post here or send a message. You can also contact MacValken or Medic-Noeli for an invite.

d7jOY7Q.png

You can learn more about our alliance here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/323561-eyes-of-the-void-new-alliance-open-to-all-lets-stand-together-to-stop-monopolies/

Edited by enderian.

Any requirements or expectations? I'm coming back from over a year of not playing, so I'm not familiar yet with most of the new stuff...but I'd like to have a steady group to play with now and then. Dojo stuff sounds pretty cool too. Shoot me an invite/msg if you guys are willing to have me!

IGN: inn5013orecl

can i join sir im using rank 11 excaliber and i think im good enough to join the clan

You are already in a clan. In order to receive an invite from another clan, you need to leave your own clan.

As long as you are active amongst the clan, then we accept any and all variants of members. Regardless of Mastery, Level, or Age.

I'll invite you to the clan if you wish to leave your clan.

Edited by MacValken

I use to play in close beta or so and just now came back. I'm interested in joining, but I'm some what new to the game

Newer players are welcome in Cryogenic Dreams, long as you are active within a months timespan. We'd be happy to help returning or newer players to the game along with it's updates.

Expect an invite from the clan.

Hello, i'm interested in joining your clan. I've played since update 8 i believe, took a leave out of the game due to irl situations. Looking for a shadow clan now, to bring more fun into my game as solo content is really boring. I'm situated in EU, if that impacts anything. Hope to hear from you soon.