The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lookinf For A Laid Back Clan Pve Focused

(XBOX)TinyxxRick

Me and a friend started a clan a number of months ago just me and him spent a ton of resources on it and realized its more than we can do just looking for a bigger clan to avoid wasting any more resources on sompthing thats not going anywhere fast lost like 15 or 20 formas on this P.O.S.

I dumped a stupid amount of formas and plat on my old clan so I know that feel. I have my own clan now dojo has all research labs complete and contributions are at your leisure they are not expected. If you would like to join we are small but seem to be quickly growing. 

GT: The RobsterClaw

Warlord: Bane of the Ancients

Vampyr is a small clan (as of now) but we have quite active members. We have a full dojo with all labs and are in the process of researching. We are tax free and are a part of a multi clan alliance (last time I checked there were 15 or so clans). Donations are appreciated but not mandatory, come see if you can beat my time on the obstacle course :)

Message me on XBL if interested GT: GeRmAnImAl

PvE is an essential part of any clan, although my clan is PvP based, we offer weekly rewards for the clan member with the most overall kills. Called, of course, our weekly killer. Prizes start at 20p but increase every week won consistently. This new update is adding a lot of new PvP elements to our community, and that should also be taken into consideration when choosing a new clan. We are apart of a world record holding rail team, hit top ten in our first event ever, and now I would love to see us bring dedicated PvE players to our clan. However; wars may not be mandatory in our clan, but contributing to the war effort is. To excuse yourself from a rail war is 200k, and must be done prior to railwar. Of course, there are exceptions regarding changing battle plans, but the main point is that last war i walked away with 4.5 million credits in my pocket. That seems a lot nicer than paying 200k. 

We would welcome you into our clan, and challenge you to not give up PvP. The game is always evolving, shouldn't you?

If you have noticed by these other offers you have they all say one thing we do wars and PvP n that contributions are required or encouraged, I believe your thread title says "pve" and "laid back" and we offer that, you need help we got you, need a large dojo with all the fixings we got you, you only care about farming and trading we understand you, and if you want the support of an alliance we got you. The point is here at aim to kill your free to do whatever and we won't force you to do other wise. Hit me up on Xbox gt: ATK Blackdawn

• 1 month later...