Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sparring Mode For The Clan Dojo

Xine_Erauqs

I think it would be perfect if the clan member could do some sparring or sort of things.

With this the Clan members could test their strength and improve their tactics.

I thought of things like;:

- Sparring(Everyone vs Everyone)

- Sparring(With teams)

And the clan members that are not joining the sparring can watch it. It would be more like a training and less than a PVP mode.

PVP stands for player versus player and there is no way around it. It can't be "more" or "less" PVP. 

They clearly stated that there won't be any pvp yet. And in my opinion, pvp ruins the whole idea of co-op. The game isn't complete. There's a long way until they even start thinking about pvp. There's more important stuff to be fixed and added first.

Anyway, i like your idea ^^ Just don't get your hopes up..

Edited by Symbiont71

PvP summed up - Rhino and Trinity Win Forever: MMO Edition.

Maybe a slight chance for Ash or Loki if they can pull off a quick invis and get out of sight before the shooting begins. If you can't use powers, the one with the biggest amount of health and shield should win by default, which I think is Rhino (not sure, though).

Interesting idea, and could be an acceptable alternative to DE going back on their PvE focus since they wouldn't really need to do much for it. We;ll, Update 8 isn't too far away, let's see what happens :)

Tune in to the livestream in a few hours today and see what the DEs have to say about update 8, pvp, and other things. Remember that U8 is clan-focused, so this is the time to be paying attention.

Edited by Westmin

@Symbiont71

I know that PVP stands for Player versus Player i just meant that a sparring "fight" is not till death.

Sparring isn't about winning against your "enemy" in that case your Sparring Partner.

It's about training your skills, learning knew things and improve yourself.

If you look at it more like this than i don't think i would ruin the co-op idea.

I love the co-op idea at what the made with till now and i am interested in update 8 and want to see the improvement.

I just think a little Sparring would improve the social and logical use of the Dojo.

Do you have any other suggestions for the Dojo or the social point of the game?

Should there be a social part?

Should there be a marketplace, a real place to buy?

For me i hope that the dojo is a ship were the Tenno can rest, change warframe etc.

But this should not replace the menu its more a addition.

What do you think about it?