The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Let's Make A Developing Warframe Story!

Arkardu

Excalibro, very excited to see his old friend again, shouted like a girl and huged his friend; opening his eyes in the middle of his hug and saw Hek's former bodyguard. He inmedientaly went in focus mode, asking Darvo what is happening here. He simply replies: 

• 2 weeks later...

A beeping alarm clock wakes Excalibro from his terrible dream of countless memes. He slowly lifts his head out of bed only to be tugged back down by a gentle arm. "It is too early," Rhino mumbled in his breath as he snuggled back into the sheets. "I don't know," Excalibro sighed, "IT feels as if life is getting to hard for the two of us to be together."

"Hard you say? Let me take care of that for you," Rhino seductively said as he rolled onto Excalibro's chest.

(OH GOD) 

A beeping alarm clock wakes Excalibro from his terrible dream of countless memes. He slowly lifts his head out of bed only to be tugged back down by a gentle arm. "It is too early," Rhino mumbled in his breath as he snuggled back into the sheets. "I don't know," Excalibro sighed, "IT feels as if life is getting to hard for the two of us to be together."

"Hard you say? Let me take care of that for you," Rhino seductively said as he rolled onto Excalibro's chest.

(OH GOD) 

At that very moment, Excalibro's honey, Nyx, walks into the room. After one glance at the pair, and noticing Nekros in the corner with a camera prime, she runs out of the house screaming at the top of her lungs.

Unaroused by this, Excalibro turns back to Rhino and slowly walks up to him. He gently places his hand on Rhino's chest and glances into his helmet. Excalibro moves his head closer to Rhino's head. A while passes by like this, as the look at each other, deep into their thoughts that seemed interwoven by their intense feelings.

Mirage still craved for Excalibro's attention, thus thrusted herself forward onto Excalibro, but forward enough to seal the deal between the relationship between him and Rhino. Realizing her mistake, she uses the Jat Kittag to demolish the newly formed couple. With their parts scattered around the floor, Mirage lets out a chuckle.