The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dagger Axe Cost

Rakuall

The Dagger Axe Skin (Scindo) costs 1200 Rubedo to craft. Quite frankly that's stupid. 1200 Rubedo for a purely cosmetic item? Insanity. I suggest bringing it well below Brokk Hammer cost to craft, or Bringing it to Brokk hammer cost, with similar stat changes.

Edited by Rakuall

Gotta pay the price for looking gewd~

However, in all honesty that is lots of rubedo. I decide not to make it since it doesn't give any extra stats as you said is just cosmetics, I would suggest saving the rubedo for future skins or other weapons you might want to make.

Edited by MegaWuchi

The Dagger Axe Skin (Scindo) costs 1200 Rubedo to craft. Quite frankly that's stupid. 1200 Rubedo for a purely cosmetic item? Insanity. I suggest bringing it well below Brokk Hammer cost to craft, or Bringing it to Brokk hammer cost, with similar stat changes.

I'm agree on the cost for pure cosmetic it's way too much bringing it to brokk hammer cost seems reasonable 

You should have well over 10k Rubedo after the Frost Prime event. Unless you didn't participate. In which case, sorry to hear that.

You know some people did the event but killed only a few fusion Moas we don't all have that amount of time to spend gaming, even if it's a game where you must grind the cost is really ridiculous imao.

But I'm agree with the last post save those rubedo for something else seriously.

Edited by MoustacheMike

You know the description does say the blades are made from Rubedo, so it does make sense it would take a lot of Rubedo to craft. Why would it take less or equal the Rubedo it takes for the Brokk Hammer Skin, when that's not even mostly made from Rubedo compared to this Skin, made mostly from Rubedo?
Just checked the Wiki, did they lower the amount because the Wiki said it takes 2000 Rubedo to craft?

On topic: I say 1200 is fine, since it is just Rubedo, now if it was 1200 Alloy plates, I'd have something to complain about.

Edited by FateZero

You know the description does say the blades are made from Rubedo, so it does make sense it would take a lot of Rubedo to craft. Why would it take less or equal the Rubedo it takes for the Brokk Hammer Skin, when that's not even mostly made from Rubedo compared to this Skin, made mostly from Rubedo?

Just checked the Wiki, did they lower the amount because the Wiki said it takes 2000 Rubedo to craft?

On topic: I say 1200 is fine, since it is just Rubedo, now if it was 1200 Alloy plates, I'd have something to complain about.

I'm not saying it should be identical to the hammer skin cost, just similar. Bias towards more rubedo is fine, but as said, 1200 is insane. That's more than a warframe takes. 50% more (for 150% of a frame). For NO gameplay alteration. I drop that much rubedo into warframe construction and I have 6 new abilities to learn to master, not to mention 9000 more mastery points. The axe skin should justify its cost (+10% swing speed and damage, -5% charge speed and charge damage), Or it should not cost such a goofy amount.

And  great for those of you swimming in Rubedo. Some of us have other things to do, and can't farm one resource 15 hours a day.