Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wont To Be Able To Host

Gavinator252

I want an option to host games.

Around 90% of the time I get dire hosts, and I have no fun playing the game. 

So I always try to join the game in online status before it connects me with some rubbish host.

If the area is popular I cant do this because it will just auto join.

Either that or allow an option to not join hosts who give you a ping above a certain number.

Dammit cant edit Title :(

Edited by Gavinator252

In the games current state, you can not say, host a public game if someone is already hosting on that game, even if the ping is far too much.

IMO there should be a ping level detection which will drop the host and migrate the connection to another host if the ping drops.

I have come across a couple of players of high rank who purposefully increase the ping when they are '

losing' (find a player who joined is getting more kills).

I want an option to host games.

Around 90% of the time I get dire hosts, and I have no fun playing the game. 

So I always try to join the game in online status before it connects me with some rubbish host.

If the area is popular I cant do this because it will just auto join.

Either that or allow an option to not join hosts who give you a ping above a certain number.

Dammit cant edit Title :(

Go solo or private because if you have a crappy connection, people who join your game will have the same problem.

With your suggestion people with bad connections will always choose to host :/

I've always found if people join my private game, it tends to make me the host of said game. As I have a 40MB connection with a 10MB upload I tend to be pretty good when connecting to anyone in the world, I even played with people from Australia with little to no lag and I'm based in the UK.

I wouldnt mind it so much, if it literally wasnt about 90% of the time that I get put in with someone who either has a trash connection or I have been matched to some one on the other side of the world.

I mean its already possible to host, its just hit or miss as to whether you get to host or not :P

I dont just mean minor warping about either I mean walking around hitting mobs seeing no damage and then insta death.

I dont have a bad connection btw, though my upload is 1mb which is pretty crap.

The times I do host I dont usually get complaints about lag, though I have.