Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Changes/improvements In Gameplay <Moved>

d1ru

I thought we might do well with a comprehensive list on gameplay improvement, so if anyone has suggestions, I'll note it here so it is easy to access, and might also serve as a "known issues"  section for the game for newbies.

If we put enough effort into it, it might even be pinned and/or reviewed by DE for update 9, and more importantly, influence the final build of the game before it leaves beta stage, not to mention is good brainstorming for additional, uncovered ideas.

I'll update the thread and original post periodically. Keep in mind, the goal here is game improvement.

Yes some of these have been mentioned, a comprehensive one-list-for-all is kind of what i'm going for here. If you have a suggestion, you can let it be known, i'll go through all posts and update accordingly.

IDEAS:

* Add Sentinel health bar in battle.

Add Sentinel experience progress after battle along with frame, primary, and secondary weapon

Add ability to stop movement of planets rotating? (ease of finding specific planet repeatedly)

Add list of planets to shortcut to another location quicker/easier?

Move sentinel config and create box in inventory screen below Frame/Primary/Secondary?

Enable ALL mods to be seen in mod screen (including those currently equipped)

Show increase/decrease of stats when browsing other weapons in market place/inventory screen

Move team chat to contact button? constantly selecting squad, then maximize, can be tedious.

Show Total mod slots used AND available on Frame/primary/secondary/sentinel in inventory screen?

Enable quick profile switching in mission menus for elemental specific setups (grineer/corpus/infested - oriented)

Move health bars for enemies to float above heads. as it stands, HBar is too far away from reticle/focus to be tracked in midst     of battle. plus, more player gratification seeing 10 health bars suddently drop to zero with multi attacks.

Add sort function in mod slot equip screen

Add Boss loot notification at end of mission/in mission? (gathering loot in intense battle (jackal, anyone?) can easily lose track of 3 second notification, resulting in surprise blueprints, resources, etc.

Add ability to disable second query when exiting the game

* Add "Ability Mods" for increased skills to use in battle that anyone can acquire. due to this fact can make ultra rare and found only in game.

* Add Highlight for rare mod drops. Maybe highlight per CATEGORY? (rifle, pistol, frame, support)

* Add Auto tagging on dropped mods for all players to see (someone PLEASE correct me if this has already been taken care of)

Edited by d1ru