The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Posting

skippy6646

I understand and know that alot of players are on during the morning hours on through the day . 

What about us that have jobs that work and then spend MONEY on founders and platinum just to have alerts with artifacts we need to be posted at 10 am 5 am so on so forth   we need to have alerts with artifacts  post later in the evenings also for us that ACTUALY support you.   and before others flame this post  i have been trying to get energy spihon for 2 weeks now and every alert posts in the morining not in the evening not when the ones who spend money are on

WarframeAlerts @WarframeAlerts 1h

Armaros (Europa): Enemy Recon Unit Located - 30m - 2500cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

9:11 AM - 8 May 13 · Details

Brugia (Eris): Investigate Enemy Distress Signal - 30m - 4100cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

8:04 AM - 7 May 13

just as examples   i mean really there is one out of 4 weeks that posted at 442 pm even then most normal people with a job arent home by then please add more alerts at a evening time please

and why isnt my founders badge showing up

Edited by skippy6646

Ran with my clan last night. We were able to farm up the glaive, rifle scavenger, and the melee DMG boost. We are a clan that is on the east coast, so that is pacific tz for ya. We played between the hours of seven and midnight. A couple of us stayed up later to get enemy radar. At the end of the day, it is all random and you just have to hope.

well again if you read the post i made which you didnt i see   im specifically stating about siphon alerts and they predominatly post in the mornings again read the full post if your gonna reply

Edited by skippy6646

Actually, I did read the post. You did not mention siphon in the title or until half way through. I did not make a flaming post, just stated my evening results and that you should keep the faith. If you would rather me be rude to you,I can do that. Or should I wait for you to read my post, which you obviously did not do, before I reply again?

The rude aspect is that you continue to state that I did not read your post when we can both tell I did. I too have been hoping for ES and I have not gotten it either. You can see that I am a founder too. But guess what, as stated before, it is a random number generator. Your first half of the post is asking for more night time alert rewards, again, I was relating my experience and telling you to keep the faith. It all comes around eventually. Oh, and watch the retard comment. A good friend of mine is disabled, I do not appreciate it.

They should have different alerts for different time zones, and they shouldn't be completely random either. Personally I don't like the alert system at all but what can you do. I guess they want us to play Warframe 24/7.