Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Kubrows Colored (Rare Colors)

To be honest some of those are reasonable like the 600 and 850 one but the 1000 plat ones are pushing it. Sorry to intrude on this trade but the 1000 ones are a bit much which is probably what Takaani was refering too. Simply take their comment as constructive critisism and if you find this post negative to you or your trade I apologize but we were simply trying to help you actually sell your kubrows, they are beautiful but still not everyone has mass amounts of plat laying around.

Feel free to ask for a removal of this post or ignore it if you feel it is not helpful to your progression as a kubrow salesman in warframe just don't take the other user's post too personally.

Edited by _Lecrus_

To be honest some of those are reasonable like the 600 and 850 one but the 1000 plat ones are pushing it. Sorry to intrude on this trade but the 1000 ones are a bit much which is probably what Takaani was refering too. Simply take their comment as constructive critisism and if you find this post negative to you or your trade I apologize but we were simply trying to help you actually sell your kubrows, they are beautiful but still not everyone has mass amounts of plat laying around.

Feel free to ask for a removal of this post or ignore it if you feel it is not helpful to your progression as a kubrow salesman in warframe just don't take the other user's post too personally.

I see what you are saying but what other reason does Takaani have for posting on this other than just trying to take trades from this guy ? You said you are trying to help him sell kubrows, but Takaani said these prices are ridiculous. Do you ever walk into a shop and see a big sign that says       " Don't buy here, these prices are ridiculous ! " No of course not, that would be silly. You are not trying to help him and neither is Takaani. If you want to help him with selling his kubrows buy one. Or if you feel that strongly about this post just send him a private message.

I see what you are saying but what other reason does Takaani have for posting on this other than just trying to take trades from this guy ? You said you are trying to help him sell kubrows, but Takaani said these prices are ridiculous. Do you ever walk into a shop and see a big sign that says       " Don't buy here, these prices are ridiculous ! " No of course not, that would be silly. You are not trying to help him and neither is Takaani. If you want to help him with selling his kubrows buy one. Or if you feel that strongly about this post just send him a private message.

Thanks for clarifying, I understand it now. Oh and by the way those are beautiful kubrows you have and to tell the truth I had accidentally typed in random gibberish into the text box and thought it would look weird to see someone post "adsadkjkjsl" randomly so I wrote it up into something since I couldn't delete it, I really wish that was an option on these forums. Well I'll quit bothering you now and best of luck with your sales.

IMO prices are fine. Not everyone can afford a Lamborghini but those that can, will buy.

Only thing I have to say is that I have 33 kubrows being a collection of 27 lotus with rare colors and paid for each 600/850/1000/1100/1200/1500 platinum

If I find beautiful and different I buy because it is not the same prime parts that many people have and see kubrows as unique and very hard to find another

I love the games with kubrows is a good pastime and many who sold me or bought me today remains friendships in the game