The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | 100% Research | Emblem | Raids | Events ]

rohver

ntgJO25.png

MORBID, a Shadow clan has been in Warframe since the beginning of Open beta. We are currently looking for active members who would like to be a part of a tight knit group and have fun.

Please read the below requirements 

- Mic required. We like to chat and have fun 
- English speaking 
- Team player

ABOUT US

We are well established with a complete Dojo, that includes all the weapon research, PvP room, obstacle course, the Trade post and Observatory. We have well experienced players to guide new players and offer advice if needed. We have regular guild events, a rock solid rank hierarchy, clan void runs, 'levelling' sessions, long survival sessions and more. If you are new to Warframe, MORBID is a great place to start. If you are experienced, it is a great place to be as well. 

VISIT US 

Youtube : www.youtube.com/morbidguild

WHAT WE OFFER 

- Friends to talk to and run missions with
- A website and forums to have fun and get to know our members better (even those from other games)
- A Youtube channel to showcase your MORBID videos in Warframe 
- We have unlocked the entire solar system, if anyone needs access to alerts with rewards 

CLAN EMBLEM

Our clan emblem is done and ready to be worn proudly!

M6PVh3o.png

Screenshots :

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU

Activity 

Even if you like to play solo, you can at least be active in voice chat or our forums. Don't be shy! Inactivity is one of those things that varies from clan to clan. To us, its measured by how out of touch we are with you. If you cannot play for real life reasons, you can keep in touch via our forums by being active there or voice chat. 

Teamwork

We want players who understand the meaning of teamwork. Things such as being a spawn camper in defence/mobile defence missions for instance is not appreciated. Rushing without asking team members or rushing ahead of squad on missions is a sign of impatience and instability for us. 

Loyalty

We would gladly welcome new and experienced Warframe players alike, as long as you plan to be loyal. If you want to join a clan just for the clan weapons or the clan exclusive Warframes, I'm afraid you would be disappointed

-------------------

HOW TO JOIN

If interested, please contact rohver or pox11223 in game or post in this topic. You can join us in our Discord voice chat at the following link : http://tiny.cc/morbiddiscordtest . Discord is a free voice chat application. If you don't wish to install it, no problem, you can run it through your browser. We will be playing with you for a couple of days at least to see if you would fit in.  You will be treated as if you are a part of the clan during the initiation process so dont be shy! 

RANDOM STUFF

Edited by rohver

Hi all, Going down the list from the last post...

Congrats to our new member, S0m3eF who joined just a day or two after the initial post.

We are still looking for members as well as possible candidates for holding officer status within our guild. One of the big reasons why MORBID was known throughout multiple games was due to the events we would hold. Without any members what would be the point of giving away prizes to ourselves?

-------------------

If interested, please contact or pox11223 in game or PM me in the forums. (PS I don't mind random people joining our raidcall either and talking to me)

Edited by pox11223

Alo ~ 

WELCOME WELCOME to our new member 3lv1n & ninety9nine who just join within this two weeks... Sorry the the late inform guys... As always we are still welcoming anyone who are really interested of joining us... 

If interested, please contact or pox11223 in game or PM me in the forums. (PS come come just join us in raidcall so i can meet someone who tallllllks more than pox11223)

Edited by S0m3eF

Morning everyone (Or evening in that matter)

We started to dabble into the color picker since our dojo started to look a bit dull and not so MORBID as we would like it to be. Almost finished our third one and heading towards a new color. Last one was Night Blue so things should be looking a bit cooler since hek has officially left us hanging more times than I thought he would..

Anyways, we are still looking for new members both old and new (Preferrably with some knowledge of the game) that won't mind helping out the clan.

-------------------

If interested, please contact or pox11223 in game or PM me in the forums.

Sounds good Glazy, I'm online right now awaiting that invite. :) If anyone is online, hit me up: SR-02 - I'll check back here frequently during the evening.

Edit: Sent you and pox friend invites.

Edited by SR-02

Am looking for a clan and definitly like the look of what I see here.  Though I am new to warframe I am reasonable experienced gamer and would love to join you.  Not sure how the Clan system works yet but will be playing most of the rest of this weekend and more so can fit in whith any requirements. One thing I havent figured out yet is how to pm someone in game or find if they are online for that matter.

Hey Grumpy, you can pm in game by typing /w Glazy from any of the chat tabs. You can also go to your communications menu --> friends and add me. Or simply hop in our Raidcall group (ID : 5017441) to have a chat and we can discuss. Looking forward to see you :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm rank 8 and want to join this clan

im active everyday but not all day

can i join? 

I'm rank 5

Nowadays Don't come daily but oftenenough, I can keep active in the forums daily though. I like a loyal clan,to me bonding( yea naruto-ish) is as important as plying.so umm can I join?

Hi guys, please add me in the game and I'll contact you. 

Hello Morbid clan, I would like to request to join your clan, I'm a mastery 6, I do have a mic, and I am active on Fridays and weekends arm during the week if I get a chance, I've been looking for an active clan but most of the time they seem to lack Communications, and it would be an honor to join your clan, the only questions is would you guys mind that I'm only active during weekends and when I'm on vacation, but other than that I'm usually online all weekend long, it would be an honor if you guys allowed me to join your clan, thank you for your time, if you can can you message so it'll be easier to check, thank you and have a pleasant day.

Join our family today. Our family is quite the odd one...we stick together, help each other and go down together......well...most of us anyway...

don't believe? check it out...

WFGUqSM.jpg

:P 

Edited by Glazy