Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions In Regards To Clans

Nadeslos

Hi there,

As a long term gamer involved in many guild and clans I have some suggestions.

Guild Wars 2 gave the ability to be in multiple guilds at once. Do you plan on eventually initiating similar in Warframe?

World of Warcraft initiated a guild leveling system with perks in their last expansion. Do you think it would be beneficial to release something similar?

Will you release more clan controls such as clan applications, officer chats, etc?

Thank you!

My guesses:

1. The Devs said they want the choices and mistakes you make to have consequence, so I'm guessing that you can probably only join one clan at a time so you really have to choose carefully.

2. Possible, but they wouldn't be anything crazy good. They might implement some perks about being in a clan, but being in a clan can be a perk in itself, no?

3. I'd imagine such things would be released in time, maybe not in update 8 but I like to imagine they would try to make everything in the game (including clans) seamless and user friendly, so I'd imagine such applications and whatnot would arrive; maybe not for a while, though, since they're busy with 8 and after the trading is implemented into clans they will have to tweak that before moving on to something else.