Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Pc

Taempy

uGnd9mk.jpg

cpdmbwK.jpg

I'd like a quick estimate. How much for 1 print and how much for 2 would be fair?

Also If someone could tell me more about what kubrows are popular/what they should cost depending that would be helpful too. Hoping to become a master kubraster.

probably anywhere between 25-75p for both. I have the exact same pattern only on a taller athletic raksas

That sounds about right. Price for one would be roughly half. Would you consider trading imprints?

Lotus is the most popular and most expensive imprint pattern. Merle sometimes can go for a lot, other than that, only color really matters. The most popular rare colors are red and gold. A red gold lotus bulky can really get expensive, but they can eat up your plat trying to make them, too.

Body type matters as well. Lanky will usually give your price a hit. Athletic might help or hit your price- depends if the buyer likes the gender. Bulky will always help your price.

I have a google doc set up with almost everything I know about kubrow breeding. It's still a bit of a work in progress, let me know if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_zKntY-4iXuqY2CCcaRXJMoavKC6VETefUnMUiP4sg/edit?usp=sharing