Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For The Melee Weapon Skills

hes2krazy

i was watching the stream just alittle while ago and i came up with something 

how about u get 3 skills 

they use a different type of energy and regenerate over time like stamina 

they can be upgraded and are found like mods are 

special skills can also be found as a blueprint and made in the factory 

the rare skill sets  also cant be bought by platinum or credits in the in game store to make it fair for both players 

there are different skills for each type of weapon with different effects making each skill unique and special for each type of engagement 

also to make them none op they should also have a cool down and the weapon effects like fire or freeze should be applied when u use the skill

if you guys and girls have any more suggestion comment below 

ty from hes2krazy

I believe a much more simple and elegant solution would be to just add more depth to the melee play. Also making new moves by pressing a direction together with the melee key, or pressing shift + direction + melee key, or ctrl, etc. Also, improving on the usefulness of blocking. Adding more abilities for melee and, later, weapons would turn this into an MMORPG. Too much monitoring your mana and cooldown times in my opinion. My approach is much more basic and would only require training the various key combinations and their proper use in specific situations to open up myriads of possibilites in dealing with enemies

Edited by Mindtroverted

I believe a much more simple and elegant solution would be to just add more depth to the melee play. Also making new moves by pressing a direction together with the melee key, or pressing shift + direction + melee key, or ctrl, etc. Also, improving on the usefulness of blocking. Adding more abilities for melee and, later, weapons would turn this into an MMORPG. Too much monitoring your mana and cooldown times in my opinion. My approach is much more basic and would only require training the various key combinations and their proper use in specific situations to open up myriads of possibilites in dealing with enemies

well this can be changed and i thought this solution too but with much more customization of the skill. 

like when using a skill combination the ability u use for example your jump attack can be changed to something like a spin to the ground attack.

but that would complicate things alot 

Edited by hes2krazy