The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Clan, The 9Th Drumbeat, Recruitng.

(PSN)jereRB

Clan is looking to fill the last few slots. We are currently offering the following benefits:

All weapon/warframe research completed. Color research queued as available.

Clan size kept small to facilitate future dojo growth and research completion.

Full dojo with all labs, trade kiosk, special dueling rooms, gardens, and full decoration available for use.

Very nice clan emblem.

Alliance (Swordframers) membership to provide a larger range of players to team up with.

No minimum mastery rank requirements.

Requirements:

Must not be inactive past 20 days.

No blind invites.

I don't care about trying to be elite. I have no interest in attempting to be "the best" out of anything in Warframe. It's a game. It's meant to be played and enjoyed. Whether you are a rank 18 vet or a rank 0 noob, we're all logging on because we want to enjoy ourselves. I made this clan myself to facilitate that. We will help you get rewards, share keys to shorten your gear grinds, and hop you from boss to boss to make the entire solar system available to you. We will share the latest warframe builds, upcoming update information, and resource grinding strategies that we come across. We want to enable you to enjoy the game to the fullest extent possible. The only thing we ask is to abide by our requirements.

Oh, and don't be a #$&(%. And, if you do, be funny at it. That gets a pass. Every time.

Feel free to message JereRB on psn for slot availability.

Edited by (PS4)jereRB

• 1 month later...