Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Reset With A Unique Benefit!

MetaMortred

Not that I want to do that, but . . . how about letting those that want to reset their progress a chance to start off with any frame they want?? or more frame options that the first 3? Like add Ember and Mag and Trinity among them?? so they dont have to start farming for thier desired frame all over again? this will be a good incentive to reset and benefit at the same time, dont you say? who agrees?

P.S. I dont want to reset myself, just something for those that are interested :)

Steve mentioned in a previous Livestream (Not the latest.) that there's no special conditions for this. You don't get to keep anything. You have to do everything again and lose all you had. It's a complete reset. All you keep is exclusive items. Exclusive items are limited to Prime and Vandal items. You will, however, be refunded the Platinum you spent.

Giving that sort of option would require additional programming anyways.

Edited by UltimaHiryuu

For someone who supposedly isn't interested in a reset himself/herself, you are pretty specific about what to potentially include.

Like everyone else has stated, I don't support your idea since it's the exact thing that has caused grief for Steve, and is part of the reason why they've been so reluctant as of late to offer the optional reset that was promised early on to beta testers. Your idea only comes across as someone being greedy, and not realistic of what a reset would actually imply. Not saying you are given your nice little caveat, but it's ideas like this that have caused delays, and kept a lot of us who actually want a reset from actually getting it for months.

A reset is a full reset as stated since the beginning. We should all be happy that the platinum, and any exclusive items obtained will at least carry over. Don't expect anything more, and if you do, don't complain about it later if you do end up taking the optional reset.

By the way, Mags is a starter frame already.

A little hostile Sparhawk...

I understand the idea, provide a unique benefit to encourage players to reset. 

The problem is I dont think the Devs really want people to reset. I doubt they care too much, but it seems theyre giving it because they promised and no other reason. If they dont want you to reset (or even just dont care), theyre not going to incentivise it. 

So its probably(almost definitely) going to be straight up total reset, and your choice. 

Edited by JoeHook