Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Images-Per-Post Limit.

Why is this 6< images? Why? 

I understand the desire to try and prevent spamming, but it means that people making constructive detailed posts which rely on the use of images, get penalized too. Simply restricting freedoms because some people may abuse them, dosn't seem a very sound ethos to me. A parallel can easily be drawn with the latest livestream. It was mentioned that a full trading system won't be implemented a this point because exploiters could easily create new acounts to harves the starting platinum and upset the market. 

Ok. So....why not make starting platinum untradable? Why not put a restriction on the amount of accounts that can be registered to a single email address? Why not elect some members of the community to be forum moderators and prevent image-spam? 

There are ways to put in place preventative measures to keep out the trolls, spammers and exploiters, both in-game and on these forums, without simply blanketing restrictions over everyone. 

I know these are early days, but that dosn't mean we can't consider this going forwards.

The thread In question I had issues was, over here: -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41767-weapon-model-fixes/#entry407072

just put links?

not sure why you're flipping out honestly. those restrictions are reasonable. no i would not like to see en-mass invites for moderators and no its not reasonable to expect DE to hire a ton of people either.

Edited by MetalGerbil

just put links?

not sure why you're flipping out honestly. those restrictions are reasonable. no i would not like to see en-mass invites for moderators and no its not reasonable to expect DE to hire a ton of people either.

I'm not flipping out. How is it unreasonable to insert the image, if linking is unrestricted. 

Neither was I suggesting en-mass moderator recruitment. I was simply suggesting alternatives to just flat-out restricting things. 

Edited by 11.11.11