Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Single Player Gameplay.

TheDemonJoker3

I  think the single player experience should differ from the co-op experience. Slow-motion type action (which I would love to have in co-op as well). Maybe a challenge mode/dojo of some sort, as well as something like in game costumization (just a suggestion not essential [none is essential]).

Edited by TheDemonJoker3

The game is focused on PvE co-operation, while there is solo play it's not something I gather they're going to focus on.

There's a dojo being released in Update 8 which allows clans to have their own space and sparring capabilities. 

I  think the single player experience should differ from the co-op experience. Slow-motion type action (which I would love to have in co-op as well). Maybe a challenge mode/dojo of some sort, as well as something like in game costumization (just a suggestion not essential [none is essential]).

Before this, balancing. Currently, Solo overall is harder than Co-op, which it shouldn't be. If I want to play solo (or am forced to) I shouldn't be penalised for it. I currently struggle to do Earth Defense missions and can't progress further because for me it's impossible to watch five entrances in a colossal room with a giant reactor behind me.

Before this, balancing. Currently, Solo overall is harder than Co-op, which it shouldn't be. If I want to play solo (or am forced to) I shouldn't be penalised for it. I currently struggle to do Earth Defense missions and can't progress further because for me it's impossible to watch five entrances in a colossal room with a giant reactor behind me.

You're so right. I really like to play Solo, but sometimes it is way too hard, all those enemies at the same time (and the AI is also pretty smart)...

Maybe you can choose Solo difficulty:

Hard - hard and highest drops rate

Normal - ....

Easy...

Aslo...isn't possible to make it playable whitout a connection? Sometimes I wanted to play it while not at home but I can't because I'm not connected. Killing Floor have a system to play offline, I know it will more vulnerable to hacks but...isn't there any way to play offline? Maybe with progresses disabled?

Well defense I believe should only be done in co-op, team work man lol

You're so right. I really like to play Solo, but sometimes it is way too hard, all those enemies at the same time (and the AI is also pretty smart)...

Maybe you can choose Solo difficulty:

Hard - hard and highest drops rate

Normal - ....

Easy...

Aslo...isn't possible to make it playable whitout a connection? Sometimes I wanted to play it while not at home but I can't because I'm not connected. Killing Floor have a system to play offline, I know it will more vulnerable to hacks but...isn't there any way to play offline? Maybe with progresses disabled?

I kind of agree with although I like the fact that its hard (sometimes) and the fact that you should be able to choose easy, medium, etc. and either increase/decrease the likeliness of drop/better rewards as the difficulty goes up.

The game is focused on PvE co-operation, while there is solo play it's not something I gather they're going to focus on.

There's a dojo being released in Update 8 which allows clans to have their own space and sparring capabilities. 

Yes I know that is why i'm saying these things...a lot of people like sp gameplay and it should be fun to do. I'm not saying I don't enjoy playing by myself, but I would enjoy it better if the experience was different if not better. Getting attacked by multiple Shockwave Moa's (and I believe alot of people agree) in sp is annoying that's where the "slow-mo" concept comes in; a chance to dodge moves....would be pretty amazing don't you say. I would enjoy the single player action a lot more than I already do if it was tweaked.

By the way any news in the "PVP" area of Warframe. Would love that too.