Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Hello!

Deadpool

Hello fellow Tenno,

I have posted here before in some capacity or another previously, but I feel like I should introduce myself with a little inspirational story for you all! I was on the Third wave of a public interception this morning and a teammate was downed, he yells over comms "Please get me up! I don't have any revives left". We were swamped and the Grineer had all 4 nodes. The third teammate writes in chat "He's too far. Nothing of value was lost, finish the mission". I was kind of ashamed to be in a group with someone like that as there was still time to save this player, so I hopped too, fought off the wave of enemies that surrounded this poor soul, and with possibly under a second on his timer, got him up and together we walked out of the mission all in one piece. Never give up on others tenno, never.

Look forward to meeting all of you glorious beings in the system and hope to fight by your side!

/waves

Edited by DeadpoolEU

I never give up on Tennos, even if that means putting the mission in jeopardy. I'm just yolo that way!!

I'll look forward to meeting you too, if I ever go back to playing in laggy public game sessions, welcome fellow Tennow! :3