Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Persia ? (Iran)

Miladiran

Google translate barely works for any language(trust me, I have experience using it for Korean).  Und do sollst english learnen @elixze.  I think what the OP was asking for was a translation into their game.  Sadly, I doubt the market would be profitable for your region and because of that a translation would be next to impossible.  You will just have to rely on english.  Maybe you can suggest helping to translate into your language?  Worth a shot.

Google translate barely works for any language(trust me, I have experience using it for Korean).  Und do sollst english learnen @elixze.  I think what the OP was asking for was a translation into their game.  Sadly, I doubt the market would be profitable for your region and because of that a translation would be next to impossible.  You will just have to rely on english.  Maybe you can suggest helping to translate into your language?  Worth a shot.

Translate is getting better... I used to use Babelfish when it was new, trust me, Google Translate is better than nothing :) It does help knowing the grammatical structure of the original language to correct stuff for yourself, though...

And there lies the main problem with "helping to translate"... at least for me, the stuff I would like to have translated, is the stuff I can't translate myself. So anything I would be able to help translate, I do not need translated :-)