Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Here

SKuNKW0RXx

I just started playing this about two days ago.  However I really wanted to play with my friends on Xbox One.  Seems from South Korea I am having connection issues. 

Things I currently do not like about this site and game so far:

1. Your support system requires a username for ticket submission.  This is great when one can create an username for the PC version right off the bat, but when one has to connect with their Xbox One or PS4 the issue arises.  How can one make a username if they cannot connect to make a username?

2.  Your forums posting system is flawed.  You require a player to complete three missions.  You do not tell that player when those three missions start to count.  So when a user completes the first three missions, they are under the assumption that they have met the requirement.  You must complete the first five training missions plus three more in order to post.  That is eight missions total.  Also, it seems I cannot post in all the forums.  So far I have had success in posting in the "players helping players" and here in "introductions".  I understand why you want someone to complete three missions, but why not be a bit more explicit when it comes to telling them what kind of missions.  Also, why not unlock introductions and players helping players right off the bat so a user can get help in the forums.  This creates difficulty for a user to resolve an issue using the forums if they do not have access.

3.  I understand your trouble-ticket system, I too work in IT.  So I know auto replies are a part of the system.  However, you may want to check some of them and make sure they address the problem.  Yes, my account is a PC account and when I submitted my ticket under it you assumed I was talking about my PC.  Thing is, in the subject line of my ticket I clarified it was for my Xbox One.

Look me up in the game:

PC: x0drkghost0x

Xbox One: x0drkghost0x

PSN: x0drkghost0x (when I buy a PS4)

All in all, I want to enjoy this game, but until I can connect with my Xbox it looks like I am limited to just waiting for a solution in the forums or via trouble ticket.  I eagerly await a response.

You don't need that initiate account, I just tried it out... You click on login on the main website, then click on Xbox One. Enter your infos and then it should work! Try it out, I just did it

If I could attach a picture I would show you exactly what I see.

Once I log in with my Microsoft credentials it says this:

"Please create an account on your Xbox One console before continuing."

My Xbox one WILL NOT CONNECT after I download the game.  Thus I do not have a username for the forums using my Xbox One login information. 

If I could attach a picture I would show you exactly what I see.

Once I log in with my Microsoft credentials it says this:

"Please create an account on your Xbox One console before continuing."

My Xbox one WILL NOT CONNECT after I download the game.  Thus I do not have a username for the forums using my Xbox One login information. 

You can attach a picture, with BBCode. %7Boption%7Dpicture link[./img]

And for the "Please create an account on your Xbox One", have you at least tried to play on your XB1 before? With the same account you are trying to use to connect? I can't help you that much more, because I don't have an Xbox One, only a 360 and my PC.

You can attach a picture, with BBCode. %7Boption%7Dpicture link[./img]

And for the "Please create an account on your Xbox One", have you at least tried to play on your XB1 before? With the same account you are trying to use to connect? I can't help you that much more, because I don't have an Xbox One, only a 360 and my PC.

I can't play on Xbox One.  I try to play after I install it and it will not connect.  Thus I never made an account.

*today, 17 Mar 15 at 17:30 Local Korean time it started working.

Edited by x0drkghost0x