The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We (Sons Of Chaos ) Will Crush Whoever Stands In Our Way. #join While Theres Room#

(XBOX)BRUNT SMOKE

We are currently looking for active PvP membersif you have a clan and you would like to join our alliance our numbers are growing daily we have great members Mastrey rank ranges anywhere from 0 to 18 we are currently a storm clan

We are currently making it fun 4 all players we got are giveaway mondays up and running now. Got fun activities that we do all the time and we are working on more ways to make it fun for each and every tenno. If u looking for someone that will have u back don't look to far we are here for u. Unlike other clans how just push and take. All we want is for all tenno to be treated as one not all tenno to fight for 1 dictator. So it's ur call tenno hope u chose right. : )
@_@ :-D :O ;-) ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★

RULES
1. No fighting in alliance chat if you got a problem with somebody take it to a private message or the region chat.

2. Be a active player sign on at least once a week if you love the game feel free to sign on every day.

3 .when we do rail battles that's PvP for those that are new. We ask that you be active on the rail at least play it a couple times for the members that like the PvP we expect a little more of you

4. Have fun enjoy the community thanks tenno

Edited by Haldos
Naming and shaming.

Just wanted to let you know my clan left your alliance to make our own now known as Arbiters Kryptonite and once we get big enough you'll have our full support with hopes that the feeling is mutual. My reason for leaving was nothing negative but merely to one day work side by side with SoC to achieve our common goal. If you're cool with it I'm going to have to readd you as I temporarily removed you (Smoke) in case my leaving stirred negative effects but know that I did it with beneficial intentions in the long run. See ya on soon!!! Draco