The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Binary Alliance, 50+ Clans Strong Is Looking For New Members.

Spobbles

JUTVkDb.png

Greetings tenno, we are Binary. An alliance founded to create a strong community, we are looking for more clans of all sizes to join us.

Our alliance is primarily community focused, with all members free to have their say in the running of the alliance and make the most of our TeamSpeak3 server and website.

Dark Sectors:

Though the main focus of Binary is our community, we intend to occasionally take part in conflicts when the opportunity occurs, either by getting directly involved or by helping our allies. This is completely optional however. Clans will not be pressured to contribute credits, resources or manpower to these conflicts. We also have other alliances willing to back us up should the need arise.

The only requirement to join is for the clan warlords to maintain their clans, keeping them active and dealing with any disputes that arise with their members.

As for rules, they are as one would expect.

Respect others and behave yourself. Do not cause trouble in the alliance chat or TeamSpeak, those who break these simple rules will be dealt with appropriately.

Feel free to message me in-game, here on the forums or fill out a recruitment form on our website (This helps!).

Current clan count: 58

Edited by Spobbles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: We are now only accepting clans that are active proportionate to their tier. Meaning no Mountain clans with three active members.

Exceptions may be made for clans that are actively recruiting their way out of inactivity.

sounds interesting, we are a small clan and instead of expanding our/my clan i was thinking about a good alliance because everybody is free to come and go and play whenever he wants

i finally search for the possibillity to build nice teams without any finish-line-rushers and other team- and senseless behaving =)))

we are mostly all warlords in our clan and we have no hierarchical structures, because i dont need a boss or ruler, i want friends for playing warframe

name: 73NNO-CLAN

warlord: me, because of i builded the dojo and im the elder one which have to check and can be checked =)

send a pm if you need more details and send me the links where i can get a first impression of you

thx and have a nice day ,)

I would like to make something very clear - We are not a dark sector focused alliance. Too many people are joining us and expecting large scale action. We may get involved in dark sectors from time to time, but it will be for fun; not serious competition. Attempts to force leaders or other members to get involved will not be taken lightly.