The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silent Weapons

EV15ER8R

I am starting this topic to emphasize the whole stealth side of things, I was hoping to bring to the attention of the devs the need for suppressed weapons into the game even if they are just attachments through blueprints in the same manner as the akbolto is built. for example you get the braton silencer blueprint you make it with components, you the then get the suppressed braton blueprint and use that to combine your braton and the silencer you have made to make the suppressed braton. This would make stealth in the game much more possible and wont ruin the run and gun gameplay that this game is leaning towards BUT sometimes I myself and other players feel like playing in a different way for a change of pace and to see if it is possible to work as a team to accomplish a mission without being spotted. Post here with your opinion on this matter to either support or disagree with this idea, thanks...

I agree with you...I opened this topic https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41850-wall-running-and-edge-grabbingto-their-maximum-ninja-potential/

Maybe my ideas are a bit excessive, but my point is basically the same of your: improve and being able to play with more stealth tactics.

p.s. I use Paris and it seems to be "silent", when I kill someone they don't spot me and there are no alarms.

The Paris is a silent weapon. Enemies do not hear the gunfire. Maybe not crafting, but a mods pot kind of thing, separate of course, but dedicated to a silencer? Maybe like a potato but removable and it doesn't add anything but suppressed fire. Thoughts?

The Paris is a silent weapon. Enemies do not hear the gunfire. Maybe not crafting, but a mods pot kind of thing, separate of course, but dedicated to a silencer? Maybe like a potato but removable and it doesn't add anything but suppressed fire. Thoughts?

good idea, multiple levels could increase the quietness of the fire to give it the levelling up which the other mods have...Personally I prefer the weapon to be dedicated to silence but yeah mods would be just as good

This mod idea of silencing any weapon would be amazing for stealth-play, while still letting a player utilize any weapon of their choice to suite their weapon-play-style, while maintaining their stealth-method-of-play-play-style. +1 @ that idea.

Edited by TheSteelPhantom