Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Of Suggestions For The Forums...

RyojinOrion

First, it would be nice to have a way to see if the devs have seen out bug threads, like a recent thread title states. I've created a few bug threads, and have one thread with a bunch of bugs I have found in the game in it, but nobody replied to any of it but me posting more bugs I have found. It feels like a futile exercise because it seems as if none of the work I have put into finding and reporting these bugs is doing anything at all.

Second, some mods around here would be nice. Too many times I have seen bullS#&$ comments to legitimate feedback, things like "QQ more" or simply "No." and nothing more. Someone around here to delete those useless posts, not to mention the intentionally inflammatory posts that I see all the time, would be nice. Such posts tend to make people not want to even give their feedback. If there are already mods around here doing such a thing, then there should be more of them because it doesn't seem to be helping a whole lot as it is.

There was a third suggestion, but in the course of typing out the first two, I have forgotten it. :(

We have the dev thing on the list don't worry :)

&

We have an amazing team of Community moderators as well as staff here at DE. Unfortinatly we are unable to see every single post on the forums, so if you see something that is spam, or off-topic or breaking a rule please click the "Report button" (located in the image below) and it will send a notification to our community mods and staff, and we will be able to appropriately be able to deal with it!

g6B4pDf.png

Thanks & enjoy Warframe:)