Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something More...

RyojinOrion

This game needs it. Honestly, I haven't been playing the game all that long. At first, I was having so much fun that I couldn't stop playing it. As time went on, though, and I maked out my first frame and it's weapons, got a new frame leveled up halfway and multiple weapons halfway to max level as well, I'm finding that I am getting incredibly bored by the game. It's become the same thing over and over, even with the different objectives. The only missions that feel different from the rest are defense and boss missions, and even then it isn't a drastic difference.

I've heard people say to just get different frames, but the two-slot base frame availability combined with my joblessness (and consequentially, being broke) makes that fail to be a viable option, especially if I am unsure whether or not I would like any specific frame better than my already leveled frames. At any rate, from what I have seen, the frames aren't incredibly different anyway, not enough to make the missions feel different. The skills are different, sure, but it is still pretty much mostly just take cover and pick off enemies one at a time or just run like hell to the objective. I would much rather see new mission and level types than new frames and weapons.

As it is now, I am having far more fun hunting for bugs in the game and reporting them than I am actually playing the game. The bugs are extremely varied and interesting, but the game's missions are not. This isn't right, this isn't how a game should be, especially one with this game's potential for greatness.

One idea for a mission type that I just had... Perhaps a non-combat challenge? For example, you have to get to the top of a tower to complete an objective, such as stealing an artifact or something, and you have to focus on your movement skills like jumping, wallrunning, etc. If it seems too easy, adding in a time limit would help increase the difficulty.

Of course, one of the majoy things that could help keep the game interesting for longer would be to fix the stealth so that it is actually a viable option for players other than the superprosneakmaster3000s who can go through an entire mission without ever being spotted at all.

One random idea just popped into my head regarding lockdowns... Perhaps having an option that removed the lockdown AND put enemies out of their alerted state at the cost of having more pieces to rotate or less time to rotate them would be nice, but only if all enemies in the lockdown room have been cleared.