Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact Zone And Warframe Traits

Sev1107

I thought of this the other day and, why not add height as a variable for your jump melee impact radius? I'm always jumping from high places and using my melee only to get that regular radius, even though every time i do this, for some reason, i expect a bigger impact radius.

As for the "Warframe traits" part of this topic, when i first saw Saryn, i thought she would be immune or have some resistance to poison damage as a passive trait. My thought was give each warframe a passive trait that would reflect on the warframe. Ex: Rhino can't be knocked down except by bosses, Excaliber can deflect more bullets faster than the others, Trinity has a slow health regen, and other thing like that.

It was just an idea i thought i'd throw out there. :)

To the first part of your post, I've been wanting this. It would help out when being chased by chargers while soloing, and would give people more incentive to use wall running as a tactic. It would also make Excalibur's super jump much more useful as a utility.

To the second part, there is a very lengthy thread on this topic here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31712-passive-abilities-possible/?hl=passive