The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gravity Based Frame? And A Personal Loki Problem :p

Exalarike

I'd love to see a new addition of a gravity based frame, since most of the areas are indoors maybe an ability that would let you walk on the ceiling or if in an open area, throw enemies into the sky? An ultimate could possibly a giant black hole that smashes enemies together...

More importantly.... I've been playing Loki a bit lately and seeing as he's supposed to feel like the sneaky little bastard out of all the frames, i can't help but feel the back of his head is out of place. I can't help but laugh everytime i look down and see the face :P http://imgur.com/KVkAiRG

Edit: apparently this is my first post YAY

Edited by Exalarike

I'd love to see a new addition of a gravity based frame, since most of the areas are indoors maybe an ability that would let you walk on the ceiling or if in an open area, throw enemies into the sky? An ultimate could possibly a giant black hole that smashes enemies together...

More importantly.... I've been playing Loki a bit lately and seeing as he's supposed to feel like the sneaky little bastard out of all the frames, i can't help but feel the back of his head is out of place. I can't help but laugh everytime i look down and see the face :P http://imgur.com/KVkAiRG

lmao

Yea i know other frames have stuff like that but I was hoping for more of a frame with utilitarianistic types of gravity manipulation... like walking on the ceiling, hucking an enemy straight up and watching them splat on the ground, creating super dense gravity pockets that slow everything and cause projectiles to fall at a much faster rate, changing gravity around an enemy and throwing them sideways (possibly off a cliff :P)... that kinda stuff, not instant kill stuff but things that could kill if used right... and yes Worira, if the frame wasn't called Void I would be very unhappy ;)

Being able to stand on walls would feel pretty ninja.

i would like to see a skill that gathers all enemies in an area to one point. This would make for a lot of comboability with other warframe skills.

Being able to stand on walls would feel pretty ninja.

i would like to see a skill that gathers all enemies in an area to one point. This would make for a lot of comboability with other warframe skills.

Its call decoy Vs Infestation lol

Some sort of... Void, if you will?

I really think you're on to something there. I would personally like to see people stray away from calling this concept a gravity frame, because to me, that's drifting a little too close to the Mag frame, and you'd end up with two of the same thing. On the other hand, you could make it with a differently aimed skillset to make a perfect partner in crime to the Mag frame.

Love the skill set you're thinking of, not sure about the throw into the sky though. Maybe alter it to pin enemies to the ceiling?

Yea Mag is interesting.... but I feel they could make another awesome frame with similar environment manipulations and a different skillset, even just pinning something to the wall would be cool... something that has abilities that can be used in more than one or two ways. I feel like Mag has some great abilities but they feel way too repetitive and have obvious outcomes but I enjoy Mag (and know people love her so much) that it'd be nice to add to it, instead of altering existing data...

• 2 weeks later...