The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omnipresent Recruiting

Ocaz

Currently 2 members, but our dojo is complete. I fund the researches so you don't have to. All research weapons, warframes and Itzal are complete. We have a trading post in the center room you spawn in. Tree on the ceiling (important) and the fishes' names are Gary, Bill, Tom, and Tanner. We're still decorated for Christmas too. I'm not lazy, i'll remove em later D: Inactive members are kicked at my discretion. Feel free to ask for an invite if you wish to join! I always enjoy playing those Syndicate missions with some folks who want the medals. We're gonna stay a Ghost Clan forever or a Shadow Clan at most. We are looking for some active folks who want to run raids in U16 because thats what we're gonna focus on most!

Requirements to join:

MR6+

Intention to play

Willingness to assist

Post below with the following:

IGN

MR Rank

Favourite cereal

I know ur all judging me, but i reject it completely :3 Cereal is important

Edited by Ocaz

Ghost clan forever... perfect!

May I get an invite please?

MR18

Play about 2/Wk mostly on weekends

Always happy to help others. Also can help with Dojo building... have lots of resources.

IGN: KingIzek

Going to be judged hard on this but...

Cereal: Mini Wheats.

Holy... lord.... mini wheats are fantabulous.... u dont even know. Like they're ur fav but man u dont even know. U gotta destroy them before the frosting gets taken off. +1 man.

Also i'll be awaiting whenever u can reply to the thread AND get on at the same time. :3

And yea Ghost Clan forever. The dojo is a disaster on purpose i hope u find it as funny as i do

Edited by Ocaz