Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Imprint Price Check/correct Specs?

Hello,

I need a bit of help. I never really planned on selling Kubrow imprints, but I just got this guy recently, and not only does he look pretty awesome, but I believe he has some unique traits as well. Can someone please help me confirm that i have his info correct, and possibly some suggestions on what I should get for his imprints (either as a pair or separately)? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited from suggestions:

Info:

Type: Huras

Build: Athletic (medium?)

Pattern: Lotus

Primary Color: Black

Secondary Color: Black

Tertiary Color: Red

Eye Color: Yellow

6XxNJkD.jpglKNj7NJ.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by LordJax

Actually, your primary and secondary colors are black, your tertiary is red.

Looks like the rest of the info in the images is correct.

Price- black is a common color, but it's still a desirable color. It looks great with the red tertiary. If this was my dog, I wouldn't accept less than 200p for both imprints. You might be able to get more if you find the right buyer.

The pictures are a tad small to confirm eye color but the rest looks correct.

If in doubt on colors just check the appearance screen though, and the eye color is the same as the little lights on the collar.

Thank you for your response. I had him in stasis, but am bringing him out now so I can use that appearance screen to possibly get better pics.

Actually, your primary and secondary colors are black, your tertiary is red.

Looks like the rest of the info in the images is correct.

Price- black is a common color, but it's still a desirable color. It looks great with the red tertiary. If this was my dog, I wouldn't accept less than 200p for both imprints. You might be able to get more if you find the right buyer.

Ah, I was curious when I looked at other listings that had 3 colors listed, but I couldn't figure it out by comparing the pics. I appreciate it!

And thanks for the price check, I didn't have much of a starting point.